A reprint is one of the most effective marketing tools a company can use.
Article reprints combine brand awareness and/or product information with a peer-reviewed article
to deliver a targeted, credible, strategic message to clients and potential clients alike.
There is no better example of content marketing than an article reprint.
- Implicit in reprints are the prestige, quality and authority of the journal
- Readers trust the source to which the brand and/or product becomes part of
- Use of copyrighted journal literature
- Peer-reviewed targeted content marketing
- Can be customisable, in print or electronic formats
The cost of reprints depends on the target market and the size of the reprint. Contact Greg Paull
for further information.