Aims and Scope
The AJHNM is a peer-reviewed, academic journal dedicated to publishing all research and articles that relate to Naturopathy and Herbal Medicine practice and policy. The journal publishes all types of article relevant to the profession, from protocols through to meta-analyses and public health issues, including small, specialist commentary and negative studies. Submissions on all aspects of Naturopathy and Herbal Medicine clinical practice and health services are welcome along with research into biological mechanisms of effect of naturopathic approaches and herbal agents, efficacy, safety, patterns of use, cost and implementation.
- Subject material must relate to naturopathy and herbal medicine.
- Manuscripts are submitted with the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere or are under consideration for publication elsewhere except in the form of an abstract.
- Accepted manuscripts become the property of the Australian Journal of Herbal & Naturopathic Medicine and will be copyrighted by the Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia.
- Contributions are subject to peer review and editing (in collaboration with authors).
- Any author whose name appears on the manuscript assumes responsibility and accountability for the final published manuscript.
- By submitting a manuscript to the Australian Journal of Herbal & Naturopathic Medicine the author/s agrees to each of the above conditions.